TRUHEAL Wound Program
Is a Patient-Centric approach that provides a comprehensive program to heal all wound types in all care settings including the home. This includes diabetics ulcers, post-surgical wound complications, pressure ulcers, wounds due to venous and arterial insufficiency, as well as complications to the skin from trauma, infection and swelling. The TRUHEAL Program can help.
With over 9 years of research and development the TRUHEAL team acts as a critical component to the care team by providing the right information to appropriate caregivers at the right time. With TRUHEAL the following benefits will be realized.
The TRUHEAL Wound Program is a proven method for healing all types of wounds in every care setting, including the home. The TRUHEAL Wound Program is the outcome of exhaustive research in wound care outcomes by Advanced Health Institute.
The program is comprehensive and clinically proven. For patients using the TRUHEAL Wound Program to take charge of their own healing, here is how the Program works:
- We work directly with you regardless of provider or care setting
- We work directly with care teams and provide clear, consistent communication of care plans and Patient progress
- Develop care plans based sound evidence and clinically proven technologies
- Provide education and training to the care team including the Patient and family members
- Provide specific training of technologies, care protocols
- Use a proprietary software based communication and decision platform to ensure all stakeholders are receiving the same information and progress of healing is monitored and assessed
- As a Patient in our program you can you can engage our network of clinics and providers or our TRUHEAL Program can be used by any Provider and in any care setting including your home
- We are accountable and transparent to the process and to the cost
- Improved healing rates, healing of chronic wounds, improved lives.
- Clarity and consistent communication of care plans, education and training for patient, family and clinical teams – help alert provider and care teams of potential risks and issues specific to that individual patient.
- Significantly increases care plan compliance. Ability to track and report.
- Seamless transition through referral process – providing resources, scheduling and attendance with patient to outside specialty appointments.
- Reduction of over utilization of high cost modalities and care plan redundancies.
- Decreased Hospital re-admissions. Specifically, infection and post-surgical.
- Improved patient and family experience.
Allowing Patients and all stakeholders to collaborate with physicians and other health care providers in effectively managing their wound care, associated risk factors and comorbidities.
- Work with your Case Managers, Clinical Teams (Providers), and the Patient every day and week.
- Provide Assessments - Wound Measurement Data & Photos to all stakeholders to monitor outcomes and quality.
- Review existing wound care plan, protocols and make sure everyone has a clear understanding.
- Provide Consultation with Patients and Caregivers.
- Deliver Care Coordination Services.
- Provide Consistent Communication of Patient’s Care.
- Train on protocols and treatments (Clinical Team).
- Review Outcomes (Clinical and Financial) with Insurer.
- We are accountable and transparent to the process and t the cost.